Bamboo fencing is made from bamboo poles and is one of the best decorative elements in backyards and outdoor spaces, If you have some private place such as a swimming pool, hot tub, etc, this bamboo fencing is good for that and is good for privacy and security too. It is like a bamboo hedge.
In this article, we are going to show you step-by-step how to install it in an easy way. Not only that, but we are going to answer other questions you might ask them too.
Easy Waay to Install Bamboo Fencing
It is easy to install because it can be easily cut and shaped to fit a variety of spaces. To install it in your backyard or wherever you want follow the steps below.
- You need to measure the place where you want to install it to know how much fencing you will need.
- After you measure the place, look at how many fence posts you have then divide it by area size to decide the fence post’s location.
- Dig holes with a post-hole digger or a shovel, You need to dig them more than 2 feet deep to create a strong fence.
- Then put the fence posts on the hols, if they are not plumbed well, you need to bring small stones and put them in the post’s sides and backfill the hols with soil and tamp it down firmly to make your fence posts stable.
- After you put all fence posts in their place. Bring your bamboo fence and attach it using nails, screws, or wire.
- After that make sure to attach the top rail or cap to the top of the posts, and the same thing as well in the bottom.
There are some of them that have different methods in how to install them, so just check if this method that I share with you will work for you or not. Or you can consult the manufacturer’s instructions to know more.
How To Cut Bamboo Fencing?
When you want to cut your bamboo fencing to suit the size you want, we recommend using the handsaw or circular saw, but if you want to cut small sides or trim off any uneven edges we recommend using pruning shears or scissors.
To begin, you need to mark the place where you want to cut using the pencil, then put the fencing on a stable surface to cut it carefully to avoid any damage. And don’t forget to wear gloves and protective eyewear. So be careful when you start cutting.
How Do You Attach A Bamboo Fence To a Concrete Wall?
If you don’t have a place where you can dig holes, you can attach your bamboo fence to a concrete wall without drilling it. Here are a few different materials below that you can use them.
- You can use adhesive strips such as heavy-duty double-sided tape.
- You can use also construction adhesive.
- You can use wire ties or zip ties.
- You can use metal brackets.
When you want to choose one of these materials it is important to note the method that will be suitable for the weight and size of your bamboo fence, as well as the condition of the concrete wall.
How To Attach Bamboo Fencing To Wood Fence?
If you are looking to add a beautiful touch to your wood fence by attaching bamboo fencing to it you need to attach it with zip ties, screws, and nails, It will not damage your wood fence.
Regardless of the way you prefer, make sure to securely attach the fence well to avoid any damage from the wind and other elements.
How Long Does Bamboo Fencing Last?
They are made to be resistant to the weather elements such as moisture and wind storm. bamboo is a durable and strong material. But its lifespan depends on a variety of factors such as bamboo quality, the quality of construction, and how to protect from these weather elements.
So it can last for many years as possible if you properly maintained it. It is better to add to it a weather-resistant finish or seal it with a protective coating from its bottom and top to extend its life.
Where To Buy Bamboo Fencing?
if you are one who loves to shop from online marketing, the best market to purchase bamboo fencing is Amazon market, you will find all kinds of fencing at different prices, etc.
There are other online markets such as home improvement stores, Online retailers, Specialty garden stores, Local bamboo farms, etc.
How Much Does Bamboo Fencing Cost?
When you want to purchase bamboo fencing You need to specify the size you want if you want to know how much it cost because bamboo fencing is sold in meters. Everywhere you will pay from $20 to $200 per linear foot. So it is better to compare the prices first if you want to get the best fence for your budget.